Introducing new technology and software into the construction industry has increasingly been a focus in recent years. This type of software can involve processing large amounts of data on numerous onsite activities, such as project scheduling, budget management, and more. Kickstarting this integration process is no easy task, especially when it requires convincing everyone involved in a project, or even an entire organization, to “go digital”.
Often, an unwillingness to alter your day-to-day work schedule is the result of a lack of trust in these tools. Despite that, these software programs allow companies to embrace a “data-driven working approach”, helping regain control over project workflows, see an increase in productivity, and fewer delays.
Pour smarter, build stronger.
Get the Concrete Pour Checklist today!
One such software program is our Giatec 360 cloud dashboard. As the world’s most advanced platform for controlling and predicting the quality of concrete pours, this platform introduces you to the next level in user management capabilities and data analytics for your SmartRock® wireless sensors.
This includes the ability to:
- Manage user access levels according to project
- Assign role-based access to data
- View user activity logs and connected devices
- Measure real-time concrete strength and strength prediction
- Plot temperature gradient data between multiple sensors
- Create, edit, and analyze your mix calibration data
- Set up temperature and strength thresholds for your pours
- Generate sensor and sectional PDF/CSV reports for distribution
- And all upcoming features!
Interested in learning how you can convince your team to use software programs? Take a look at these ten tips from LetsBuild on how to get your team to use construction software:
- Focus on standardization first
- Develop your digital culture
- Start small, learn fast
- Get the fundamentals right
- Encourage group engagement
- See training as a priority
- Outline the key tasks and duties across every team
- Check with your field teams on a regular basis
- Continuously analyze your data
- Repeat on future projects