The Giatec 360 dashboard is the next level in data analytics and user management capabilities for your SmartRock sensors. SmartRock is the most widely used wireless concrete sensor in the world, helping construction companies build structures faster, safely, and more efficiently. These user-friendly sensors are easily installed in the concrete formwork (on the rebar) before pouring to monitor your concrete’s in-situ temperature and strength in real-time. Once this data is collected by the sensors it is uploaded in the free SmartRock app (available for both Android/iOS mobile devices). As a desktop extension of the app, this information is synched on the Giatec 360 dashboard which includes numerous features that provide more insights into your projects than ever before. This includes; real-time concrete strength prediction and maturity threshold, temperature gradient analysis, mix calibration information editing, and more.
- Gain insights into the performance of your concrete mixes in real-time
- Manage user access levels and protect sensitive project data
- Receive push notifications on your mobile device
- Measure real-time concrete strength prediction
- Analyze temperature gradient and maturity threshold data
- Edit your mix calibration data
- Set up thresholds for your pours
- Monitor multiple projects at the same time
- Organize projects by section
- Plot data between multiple sensors
- View user activity logs and connected devices
- Generate PDF/CSV reports to make fast and efficient decisions
- And all upcoming features!