Giatec 360™ is the world’s most advanced web-based dashboard for controlling and predicting the quality of concrete pours. With this latest software, you are introduced to the next level in user management capabilities, reporting, and data analytics for your SmartRock® wireless sensors. Once you have installed SmartRock sensors onsite, information regarding the temperature and strength of your concrete is available through the SmartRock concrete monitoring mobile app. As an extension of this app, you can log in to the Giatec 360 dashboard online and gain access to additional features that give you even more insights into your concrete structures than ever before with the premium subscription plan.
Get a Free Trial Kit
- Free Sensor*
- Free Shipping
- No Strings
Learn More About Your Concrete With This Concrete Testing Reporting Software
The Benefits of SmartRock Wireless Sensors
SmartRock is a rugged, mobile-based wireless sensor that is fully embedded in fresh concrete to monitor its in-place temperature and strength during construction. As the most widely used wireless concrete sensor in the world, SmartRock has helped construction companies in over 80 countries build structures faster, safely, and more economically.
These user-friendly sensors are easily installed in the concrete formwork (on the rebar) before pouring to monitor in-situ temperature and maturity according to ASTM C1074. The wire-free logger continuously records the measured temperature of any concrete pour in real-time. These results are then downloaded and analyzed automatically onsite (to determine the in-place concrete strength) using the free SmartRock concrete monitoring app (available for both Android/iOS mobile devices).
With SmartRock, the temperature history, along with a maturity calibration curve of your slab, is used to calculate the real-time strength of your concrete. When this information is calculated, an analysis of the temperature and strength of your concrete is updated in your SmartRock mobile application.
How Can Online Concrete Monitoring Software Help?
With real-time results, contractors can optimize the heating process, decrease energy costs, and save time in their project schedules by knowing precisely when they can move on to subsequent construction operations, such as formwork removal or post-tensioning. The use of these wireless sensors, therefore, eliminates the need for break tests onsite, saving you time and money.
Monitor and Control Your In-Situ Concrete with Giatec 360
In addition to the features available on the app, As a desktop extension of the app, your information is synced on the Giatec 360 cloud dashboard, giving you access to numerous features that provide more insights into your projects than ever before.
Data Analysis Features
- Powered by Roxi™, the world’s first artificial intelligence program,
- Gain insights into the performance of your concrete mixes in real-time,
- Estimate time and cost-savings of your project using millions of data points collected by Roxi,
- Easily generate calibration data in 4 different methods,
- Obtain real time concrete strength and temperature data,
- Analyze temperature differentials,
- Predict concrete temperature and strength,
- Set up thresholds for your pours.
- Manage user access levels and protect sensitive project data,
- Monitor multiple projects at the same time,
- Plot data between multiple sensors,
- Organize projects by section/pour,
- View user activity logs and connected devices,
- Generate PDF/CSV and other reporting options to make fast and efficient decisions,
- And all upcoming features.
In addition to monitoring and managing your concrete pours, Giatec 360 gives you control of your project data. With this dashboard you can optimize all of the features of your SmartRock wireless sensors, providing you with valuable insights needed to make fast and efficient decisions on all construction projects.
**Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on October 23, 2019 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.