Giatec’s Thermal Modeling feature on the Giatec 360 platform was developed to help predict the maximum concrete temperature and temperature differential of mass concrete.
Thermal Modeling is a comprehensive solution for engineers, general contractors, and ready-mix producers. The feature allows users with mass concrete elements to experiment with different inputs and produce forecast scenarios outlining the anticipated behavior of the concrete temperature at various depths. User-friendly and intuitive, it was built with customers in mind and intended to work independently of SmartRock sensors.
Thermal Modeling requires no specialized training.
This user-friendly feature can be leveraged by multiple stakeholders to optimize planning, save time, validate important decisions, and more. By specifying concrete pour settings, mix design, and element design, Giatec 360 now offers:
- Optimized planning of mass concrete pours
- Validated cooling needed for pouring temperature requirements
- Building thermal control plans
- On-the-fly mix design changes or alternative options to meet temperature requirements
- Unlimited mix design iteration without physical testing
- Time and cost savings
- No need for expensive modeling or complex DYI computation
- ACI 207.2R compliant calculation guidelines