Giatec has made the wireless signal range of its SmartRock sensor five times stronger.
Giatec says SmartRock can collect data from 40 feet away through concrete with the option to access data remotely via a local hub.
Key features of the sensor unveiled at World of Concrete 2020 include:
• Re-engineered sensor: simpler to implement and use on-site.
• New mobile application: completely rebuilt using input from 7,000 monthly active users.
• Enhanced cloud-based dashboard: easily manage all projects in one place and gain deeper insights into the performance of concrete projects at every stage.
• More powerful artificial intelligence assistant, Roxi: eliminates human error by giving the upmost confidence in mix calibration data and in the accuracy of strength test results.
• New REST API interface: introducing the ability for more applications to link with the Giatec concrete testing platform.
Originally introduced in 2015, SmartRock is used for the monitoring of concrete curing and hardening. Giatec’s patented maturity sensor uses a highly accurate ASTM-approved testing method.