Taking the Maturity Method to the Next Level
- Wired sensor technology requiring expensive readers
- Complications resulting from wire-management to ensure plug-in and data access
- Extruding wires vulnerable
- In ability to access data remotely or share with project team members
- SmartRock2™ with wireless sensors and the ability to remotely access and share data in real-time on any mobile device
- ASTM C1074 standard
- Sensors embedded in concrete with no vulnerability from construction activity
- Virtually all projects benefit from smart monitoring technology
- Optimized project scheduling for curing, formwork removal, and post tensioning
- Improved job site efficiency
- More competitive bidding
About Flood Testing Laboratories Inc.
Based in Chicago, IL, Flood Testing Laboratories Inc. provides specialized construction material testing services to clients across the U.S.A. and around the world.
Giatec Scientific Inc. is a leading provider of advanced concrete testing solutions to the global construction industry. By combining wireless concrete sensors and mobile apps, Giatec’s unique smart monitoring solutions provide invaluable real-time information on concrete properties.
Giatec's knowledge-based solutions include laboratory devices, Non-Destructive Testing equipment, and wireless sensors for the accurate assessment of various parameters including concrete electrical resistivity, permeability, rebar corrosion potential and corrosion rate, as well as wireless monitoring of concrete temperature, maturity and humidity.
Contractors, builders, and ready-mix producers in over 70 countries use Giatec’s smart monitoring solutions to save time, reduce their labour investment, energy and material costs while measurably increasing the profitability of their building projects.